Bristol Rovers Football Club
Telephone : 0117 909 66 48
E-Mail : LynettePowell@bristolrovers.co.uk
From South West/Midlands/North
Exit M5 at Junction Junction 16 (sign posted Thornbury, Filton A38). At roundabout take the A38, Gloucester Road (Filton). Keep straight on for 4.4 miles, passing through Patchway, and past Filton Aerodrome. Turn left at traffic lights (opposite The Wellington public house) on to the B4469 (Muller Road). Turn right at the first junction, into Filton Avenue, and the stadium is on the left hand side after 0.1 miles.
Exit M4 at Junction 19 (s/p Bristol M32) on to the M32. After 3.1 miles, exit at Junction 2 (s/p B4469 Fishponds, Horfield). At roundabout, turn right (s/p A38, Memorial Stadium) and as the road divides, branch right on to Muller Road. Go straight on, passing through five sets of traffic lights. At the sixth set of lights, turn left into Filton Avenue and the stadium is on the left hand side after 0.1 miles.
The M32 is often very congested, consider the following alternative routes:-
1) Exit M32 at Junction 1 (s/p A4174). At roundabout, turn right (3rd exit) on to A4174 and keep straight on for either 1.6 miles and turn left into Filton Avenue (stadium is on left hand side after approximately 1 mile), or approximately 2 miles and turn left on to the A38 (see route from South West/Midlands/North).
2) Exit M4 at junction 20 (s/p Bristol (West) on to M5 for approximately ¼ mile before exit at Junction 16 (see route from South West/Midlands/North).
Services 17, 70/71, 72, 73, 75/76, 78/79 run within a five minute walk of the main entrance using stops on the nearby Gloucester Road (Services 73,75/76, 78/79, Muller Road (Service 17) and Ashley Down Road (Service 70/71). All buses operate at very regular intervals.
To help Rovers fans plan their journeys to and from the matches, First West of England has created a special page on their website. Found at www.firstgroup.com/bristolrovers it lists all the forthcoming fixtures while also offering information about the bus services running close by and the cost of travel.
• From Bristol Temple Meads, to Montpelier, which is 1.6 miles walking distance from Filton Avenue.
• From Abbeywood or Bristol Parkway, bus nos. 73 and 74 run along Filton Avenue directly past The Memorial Stadium.
• Alternatively, take bus nos. 8 and 9 from Bristol Temple Meads to either the City Centre or The Horsefair and take any of the buses detailed above.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is correct, it would be advisable to check bus and train times and availability.
Bristol was chosen as England's first Cycling city in 2008. This helped bring about a strong cycling renaissance in the city. New dedicated on-road cycle lanes, new traffic-free routes encouraged thousands of people to saddle up.
The Memorial Stadium has cycle parking areas to accommodate over 50 bicycles.
Bristol airport is approx 12 miles away from The Memorial Stadium.
Free Wifi 350 Car Park Spaces Minutes from the M32 Tailored Food & Beverage Offerings
Site Designed by David Sams Copyright @ All Rights Reserved